John Deere, the world's leading tractor manufacturer, also makes combine harvesters. The T series of these harvesters underwent new development and now includes as its top model, in terms of performance and equipment, the model T670i.
While the highly efficient technology incorporated into these impressive machines, for the most part, operates unseen by the casual observer. Children are always fascinated with the spectacle created by combine harvesters when harvesting crops. With the new John Deere combine harvester, BRUDER has managed to make this technology come to life and turn it into a tangible experience for little farmers to enjoy. They will be thrilled to learn how easy this big harvester steers and how exciting it is to be able to drain the grain tank via the drain tube. Other realistic and highly detailed features include and opening cabin door, numerous opening covers, a detachable cutting unit with pendulum suspension and level compensation, just to name a few.Features & Highlights:
• Ackerman steering with pendulum compensation (direct steering drive with red handle)
• drawbar coupling
• Grain tank with "self-folding covers that can be opened"
• Grain tank emptied via drain tube and manual spindle drive (red handle), spindle detachable for cleaning
• Cutting unit with level compensation includes pendulum suspension and is detachable
• Cutting unit features: reel and centring screw powered by friction drive
• Compatible with figure
• WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
• Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
• manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
• Made in Germany
• Scale 1:16
Product Size: 60.3 x 47.3 x 23.7 cm
Suitable for children 4 years+