The Linde H30D forklift is an impressive industrial fork lift. Equipped with a double-stage lift mast whose lift and tilt function can be operated with one hand. The hydraulic pitch cylinders mounted in the roof are used for setting the tilt of the lifting mast. The model has easy-to-operate steering that enables children to manoeuvre a load in the tightest space just like the the real thing. Tread tyres complete the picture. The fork prongs are, of course, adjustable and detachable. Two Euro pallets are included.
• Double lift mast
• Lift and tilt function with one-handed operation
• Hydraulic pitch cylinders mounted in the roof for setting the tilt of the lifting mast
• Easy-to-operate steering
• Adjustable and detachable fork prongs
• Draw-bar coupling
• 2 pallets
• Tread tyres
• Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
• Made in Germany/EU
• Scale 1:16
• Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors.
Size: 29 x 9.2 x 22 cm