The "incredibly" realistic driver's cabin with its opening and closing doors, opening and closing engine bonnet, the foldable rear-view mirrors, and the many add-on accessories and chrome look, make this Mack truck a true feast for the eyes.
The cement mixer barrel (barrel with mixing spiral) can be turned by a fold-out crank handle that is lowered into the "water tank" (dummy water tank). Depending on its direction of rotation, 'cement' can be loaded into or transported out of the barrel. The chutes attached to the sides of the assembly and can be quickly manoeuvred over to the rear concrete chute.
• Bonnet can be opened to provide a view of the engine block
• Folding outside mirror
• Doors open and close
• Cabin windows made of transparent and high-quality polycarbonate.
• Fold out crank handle allows operator to rotate mixing drum
• 2 slip-on outlet plates
• Fender, front panel, bonnet ornament, rear-view mirrors, exhaust pipes, roof lights, fanfares, and frame add-ons with chrome look
• Tread tyres
• Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
• Made in Germany
• Scale 1:16
Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors.
Size: 66.5 x 18.5 x 27.5 cm.