The new Mercedes-Benz Arocs was specially developed for Power, durability and efficiency which often represent crucial needs of both the transport and construction industies. The included Schaeff Mini Excavator allows builders, plumbers, and other trades to offer their customers a broader range of services. The powerful MB Arocs truck is well complimented by its more nimble partner, the Schaeff Mini Excavator.
Bruder has captured the detail and important functionality these two machines provide in a 1:16 scale that is not too big and not too small for children 3 years and over to handle. The cabin features folding mirrors and doors while the roll-off container has two swivelling hinged doors at the end for easy loading and unloading of contents when done by hand. The roll-off container can also be lowered and picked up again at the rear by the gripper arm. When the container stands on the floor with the doors wide open, the smaller BRUDER vehicle can be driven into the container and then be transported to the next job site. It's exactly the type of thing that happens in real life and now it's also possible to replicate this and many other functions in this well-built, German-made toy from Bruder.
- Doors can open and close.
- Folding outside mirror.
- Tipping loading platform.
- The container can be lowered and dropped off from the rear.
- Highly detailed and functional.
- Tread tyres add to the realism.
- Driver's cab can turn by 360°
- Detachable shovel
- The plough blade is height-adjustable and can be raised/lowered and locked in position
- lateral articulated outrigger
- Rubber Tracks
- Fully functioning excavator arm
- Compatible with figure
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS.
- An optional Light and Sound Module, product #: 02801 or 02802, can be added (not included and sold separately) for extra fun
- Scale 1:16.
- Made in Germany.
- Truck with Container: 53.5 x 18.5 x 22.5 cm
- Schaeff Mini Excavator: 35.5 x 10.2 x 16 cm
Suitable for ages 3 years+