In the true sense of the word, the RAM 2500 Power Wagon is a heavy-duty pick up truck by RAM Trucks. Its durability and off-road capabilities are legendary and unique to this day. This vehicle is also very impressive in terms of output. Its V8 HEMI engine produces 410 BHP and generates a torque of 582 Newton metres. This powerful vehicle with striking Power Wagon design has now been added to the BRUDER range. Just like the real thing, the toy features a crew cab with four doors. All doors open to accommodate four bworld figures. This model at a scale of 1:16 features suspension on both axles to provide ride comfort and off-road capability. In this context, the front axle can be steered using the included steering wheel extension. The tailgate opens to transport loads and the loading area provides space for BRUDER pallets, pallet cages or straw bales (accessories 02415/02342, not within the delivery scope). The RAM can also be used as the tractor to pull the trailer. Thanks to the trailer coupling, the horse trailer can take horses almost anywhere, be it to the paddock or to a ride out with friends, anything is possible with this combination. The optionally available light and sound module (accessory 02802) can be installed after having opened the sliding roof to further enhance the fun.
About the RAM 2500
This RAM 2500 is a tough workhorse that features an impressive V8 HEMI engine that produces 410 Brake Horsepower (BHP) and torque of 582 Newton metres. It's rugged chassis design, and menacing exterior offers no hint of its comfortable, smooth ride appeal. Vehicle can also comfortably hold four bworld figures (not included).
About the Horse Trailer
Bruder Horse Trailer and horse are also made to 1:16 scale. Attaching the horse trailer to the back of the RAM 2500 is both quick and easy. Features of the horse trailer include an opening side door, a fold-down ramp, lowerable support leg with crank, and realistic detailing.
- Opening and closing doors (4)
- Opening and closing tailgate
- Space for pallets/pallet cages or other cargo on the loading area (not included)
- Spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel springs
- Horse & Horse Trailer for added play value
- Includes removable drawbar coupling
- Compatible with extra figures
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16
Dimensions (packaging): 75 x 22 x 19 cm
Suitable for ages 3 years+