The RAM 2500 Power Wagon and Scrambler Ducati motorbike combo from Bruder offers adventure a-plenty for kids 4 years and over. Made to Bruder's high standards, this set of free-wheeling, off-road vehicles feature incredible detailing, opening and closing doors, tailgate and a rider with authentic clothing, helmet, and gloves too. For added fun, Bruder have included a steering wheel extension to allow kids to steer the Power Wagon in all directions!
About the RAM 2500
This RAM 2500 is a tough workhorse that features an impressive V8 HEMI engine that produces 410 Brake Horsepower (BHP) and torque of 582 Newton metres. It's rugged chassis design, and menacing exterior offers no hint of its comfortable, smooth ride appeal. Vehicle can also comfortably hold four bworld figures (not included).
About the Ducati Scrambler
What's not to like about the Scrambler Ducati Desert Sled? Featuring a V-Twin 803cc engine with output of 73hp, this soft off-roader loves to run wherever the rider wants to take it.
• Opening and closing doors (4)
• Opening and closing tailgate
• Space for pallets/pallet cages or other cargo on the loading area
• Spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel springs
• Motorcycle with steered front fork, spring-loaded swinging fork and folding side stand
• Rider with authentic clothing, helmet and gloves
• Includes removable drawbar coupling
• Compatible with extra figures
• WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
• Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
• Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
• Made in Germany
• Scale 1:16
Dimensions: 40 x 17 x 15 cm
Suitable for ages 4 years+