The Scania R-Series is a synonym for cost-efficiency and dynamism. The globally operating shipping service provider UPS also relies on this powerful truck. BRUDER now offers this version with three axles, an interchangeable container unit, and a mobile forklift. In this process, the container body of the tractor vehicle can be broken down to individual parts and features swing doors at the rear. An additional, outstanding option of this vehicle is the interchangeable unit that can be automatically released from the vehicle by pulling it out and extending the outriggers to jack up the container and enable the truck to move away from the unit. The cab follows Scania's typical, dynamic design. Folding outside mirrors and glazing made of high-quality plastic is a given, as are opening doors or the option to install the Light and Sound Module.
• Cabin windows made of transparent and high-quality polycarbonate
• Folding outside mirror
• Doors can be opened.
• Fold-out support legs
• Rear swing doors can be opened
• Container can be disassembled into individual parts
• Tread tyres.
• Truck-mounted forklift with steering, 2-part lifting mast, cable deflector, tilt function, adjustable fork width and profiles tyres.
• Compatible with figure
• WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
• Suitable for indoors and outdoors
• Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
• Made in Germany
• Scale 1:16
• Size: 52 x 18.5 x 26.5 cm.
Suitable for ages 4 years+