Flying high "It's-a-me - Mario!" As a new member of the Carrera RC Nintendo Mario Kart™ heroes family, the mini Mario-Copter whooshes through the skies. The quadrocopter is no more than 16.5 x 16.5cm in size with a rotor diameter of 5.5cm and is "ready to fly" and equipped with 2.4 GHz Digital Proportional technology. Thanks to special functions such as the beginner/advanced modes, auto-starting and landing functionality, plus the automatic altitude control, even young pilots will have no problem achieving lift-off with this little high-flyer. Thanks to the extra stable rotor protection cage, the mini Mario-Copter is optimally protected on its flights lasting up to 7 minutes. "Mamma mia!" Fun flying is guaranteed here!
• One Key Take-Off - Copter will take off immediately without pushing the throttle stick.
• Altitude Hold - Copter automatically hovers at the current height.
• Full Directional Control - Push up, or down on the left control stick to ascend or descend. Push left or right on the left control stick to turn the copter left or right. Push up or down on the right control stick to fly forward or backward. Push left or right on the right control stick to fly leftward or rightward.
• 360 Degree Flip - Press the 360 degree flips button and push right control stick to any direction; The copter will flip and roll to the corresponding direction.
• Speed Switch - Select 'low' speed for beginners, 'medium' for intermediate users, and 'high' for advanced users.
• One Key Landing - Press the ONE-KEY LANDING button and Mario will safely land on his own.
• Batteries: 3.7V, 430mAh LiPo battery (copter), 2 X AA (remote).
• 2.4GHz 4-channel controller - trouble-free - frequency independent.
• USB charger for charging via PC USB port.
• Charge time: Approximately 60 minutes.
• Dimensions: 16.5 x 16.5 cm.
• 1 x Easy-to-Fly Mini Mario Copter, 1 x 2.4GHz 4-Channel Controller, 2 x "AA" Alkaline Batteries.
Suitable for ages 8 years+