Calling all future engineers. The Gravity Elevator Circuit based on the up and down movement of the spheres. Load the sphreres onto the track and watch as their weight moves a never-ending spiral and starts a real gravity elevator. Once they reach the bottom then the spheres join a track circuit where the spheres are set in motion by an innovative magnetic cannon that uses the force of attraction of the accelerating magnet which are then propelled into the elevator once again.
Gravity is the innovative evolution of the Geomag Mechanics line. Developed with expert players in mind, the new construction system is based on an innovative "gravity motor": this uses the weight of the Geomag spheres to kickstart the mechanisms and movements of the Geomag Mechanics structures. The motion is provided by the invisible forces of Gravity and Magnetism, without using electricity or batteries. The play experience is based on these fundamental principles of physics. Mechanics Gravity is a STEM product that can truly stimulate curiosity and inspire to learn more about science.
• Mechanical and magnetic construction system
• The 207 plastic mechanical elements are at the heart of the Gravity system
• A STEM product that can stimulate scientific learning
• Geomag products qualify in the STEM category (acronym for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), which indicates an interdisciplinary approach to learning
• Swiss Made quality guarantee. All products are aligned with the most stringent European and international safety standards
• The Geomag lines, winners of numerous awards, help children of all ages to develop their imagination and curiosity through the science of magnetic construction
Suitable for ages 8 years+