The Tyrant King Skeleton from Geoworld is the perfect T-Rex skeleton to have when the real thing just won't fit in your bedroom! It's 1:10 scale size (1.15m length) and authentic, 'fossilised' bones can be assembled, piece by piece, and positioned atop a rock-like base where you can proudly exhibit your Tyrannosaurus Rex for all to see. Dig your way through 'rock' and uncover a full-size T-Rex replica tooth using a chisel (included) and then just imagine the terror this killing machine must cause to anyone, or anything, that stood in its way.
- Paleontologist Approved
- Assembles using 54 bone replica peices
- Digging kit for T-Rex life-size replica tooth
- Museum quality replica 1:10 scale model
- Size: 45" (115cm) when assembled
- Exhibit your T-Rex skeleton on the included rock-like base
- Great for schools and learning.
Contents: 54 Vinyl pieces, 1 Illustrated assembly poster, 16 pages of full-colour facts booklet about the T-Rex, Digging kit with a full-size T-Rex tooth and chisel.
Suitable for children 6 years+