Operate an amusement park right in your home as you build thrilling rides with K'NEX 3-in-1 Classic Amusement Park Building Set! This building set consists of colourful parts and pieces that allow you and your children to create 3 different models, one at a time. Create a majestic Ferris wheel that stands almost 3 feet tall, a heart-pounding boom ride, or an exciting swing ride.
Build each ride one at a time and enjoy hours of interactive fun with K'NEX. This building set contains 744 classic parts and pieces, including rods and connectors, to form 3 different amusement park rides. These durable plastic pieces can be easily attached to one another and are simple to reassemble as well. The Classic Amusement Park Building System features a battery-powered motor that gives life to connected K'NEX rods and pieces to create a moving model. Each ride can either spin or rotate just like a real amusement park ride!
The K'NEX 3-in-1 Classic Amusement Park Building Set improves children's STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) capabilities by invoking their natural curiosity and creativity. Building with K'NEX puts children on the path to a fundamental understanding of STEAM subjects.This toy also supports key areas of a child's developmental growth. As children click the different parts together and discover how the building system works, they're strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, and spatial awareness, as well as exercising their imaginations! Builders can create unique structures that actually move.
This construction toy allows young builders to go beyond their own imaginations, making an amusement park and thrilling rides a reality. Explore endless possibilities with the 3-in-1 Classic Amusement Park Building Set!
- Set consists of 744 classic K'NEX pieces that allow you and your children to create 3 different models, one at a time.
- Set includes a battery-powered motor that gives life to the K'NEX pieces. Requires 2 "AA" batteries, not included.
- This building set is one of the first K'NEX sets that was designed and built by Joel Glickman, the inventor of K'NEX.
- Set comes with an easy-to-follow instruction manual. Ideal for kids 9 and up.
- STEAMagination - It's the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, & math) with a child's curiosity and creativity. It powers the fun of each K'NEX set.
- K'NEX supports the developmental growth of hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, & spatial awareness.
- K'NEX rods and connectors are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania USA.
Suitable for ages 9 years+