Bite your lip...don't say the word - just draw it! This is Pictionary, the game where your pencil does the talking. You and your team try to guess words by sketching clues to each other. It could be a place, a person, something you do, something easy, something hard! It's a race against the clock. Sketch what you want them to say, or scribble it down in a series of clues - tease it out till they shriek it out! Pictionary. How much fun you have depends on where you draw the line.
- You don't have to be Michelangelo to have a go!
- WIPE CLEAN markers and boards included!
- Popculture category with fresh clues featuring TV shows, movies, celebrities and more!
- There are two levels of clues (for adults and kids) so the whole family can play!
Contents: 200 Cards (120 adult and 80 junior), 4 Category Cards, 2 Card Boxes, 2 Wipe-Clean Markers, 2 Wipe-Clean Boards, 1 Playing Board, 2 Playing Pieces, 1 Sand Timer, 1 Die and Instructions.
• A game for 4 to 8 players
• Suitable for ages 8 years+