Secret confessions, no regrets go right along with this adult party version of the classic Sorry! board game. In the Sorry! Not Sorry! game, you'll move your pawn around the gameboard aiming to be the first player to get 3 pawns on the Home space. But there's a catch! In this race around the board you can sabotage your friends, steal their pawns, and use the Not Sorry! cards to expose their wild "have you ever" secrets. Liven up your next adult party and change things up on game night with the Sorry! Not Sorry! board game.
- ADULT TWIST ON CLASSIC SORRY! GAME: Do you remember playing the Sorry! game as a kid? This Sorry! Not Sorry! board game is a funny adult twist on classic Sorry! gameplay
- HILARIOUS BOARD GAME FOR ADULTS: Inspired by classic Sorry! gameplay, players move, jump, and slide their pawns around the gameboard trying to get 3 pawns of any color into Home to win
- NOT SORRY! CARDS: Pick a Not Sorry! card and ask a player one of the "have you ever" questions. You get to fill in the blank to complete the question. If they refuse to answer they lose their next turn
- CLASSIC GAME JUST GOT PERSONAL: Will you confess to win the game? When answering one of the "have you ever" questions, "yes" answers will have you moving forward more spaces than "no" answers
- GREAT FUN AND UNPREDICTABLE GAMEPLAY: This party board game for 2 to 4 players is hilarious fun for adult get-togethers and parties
Contents: Include gameboard, 16 pawns, 50 cards, and game rules.
A game for 2 to 4 players.
Suitable for ages 18 Years+