Too many, holidays at the seaside are still a synonym for relaxation. Sun, sea and sandy beaches are factors for a nice holiday. Watercraft are a common feature on many of these beaches. They are hired out to holidaymakers as well as used by coast guards. BRUDER has now added the summertime combination of Land Rover Defender pick-up and personal watercraft to their range.
The Land Rover Defender pick-up has no problem pulling the loaded trailer to the water. In addition to the opening rear door as well as side doors, the bonnet opens to show off the detailed engine block. The rear seat and the drawbar coupling can also be removed. Having suspension on both axles means there are no terrain boundaries during play time. The new BRUDER personal watercraft features an unsinkable design to prevent any capsizing. For safety reasons, riders have been equipped with a life vest. The watercraft accommodates two bworld figures. Use the modern trailer design to transport the watercraft to where the water is and where the fun can begin. It features a fold-down ramp and outriggers at the front as well as the rear. The watercraft is secured using transport brackets.
• Cabin windows made of transparent and high-quality polycarbonate
• Both driver and passenger doors can be opened
• Rear tailgate opens
• Engine bonnet can be opened
• Spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
• Includes Land Rover Defender Pickup, bworld figure (wearing vest), trailer and watercraft/speedboat.
• Also includes removable drawbar coupling.
• manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
• Made in Germany
• Scale 1:16
• Recommended age: from 4 years, for playing indoors and outdoors.
• WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
Size: 55.5 x 15 x 14.3 cm