What could be more exciting than playing firemen? The new exciting feature in the BRUDER fire brigade range is the Scania R-series fire engine with ladder. As well as many small details such as opening doors and mirrors that fold back, the vehicle has an integrated water tank that can be easily filled. The water hose can be wound up, held by BRUDER figures (product # 60000 – not supplied), or secured to the basket. It also has a fully functioning nozzle. The turntable ladder with rescue basket can be moved out by a handwheel and adjusted in height. The cab has two seats and there is another seat for a BRUDER figure on the ladder. Four extendible support legs ensure vehicle stability in any situation and a large storage compartment with a door which folds up means there is extra space for storing tools. The Light and Sound Module, art. no.: 02801 with four different functions like horn, engine sound, indicator light and siren, is supplied and makes this action-packed fire brigade even more fun.
• Can be tilted to provide a view of the engine block
• Folding outside mirror
• Light and Sound Module with four different functions; horn, engine noise, flashing light and siren sound (EU and USA), plus two standard AAA batteries (included).
• Ladder swivels 360 degrees
• Tank can be filled with water
• Use knob to raise or lower ladder
• 4 outriggers provide vehicle stability
• Water hose can be rolled up using the crank
• Tread tyres
• Manufactured from high-quality ABS plastics
• Made in Germany
• Scale 1:16
Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors.
Dimensions: 50 x 20 x 26.5 cm