Push, slide, open, close, turn - a learning home for little ones where there's always more to explore! 5 play areas offer more than 75 learning responses. Children can learn opposites and daily routines and listen to fun songs and stories.
• Motor Skills: Motor skills allow children to coordinate the muscles needed to pull, push, grasp, point, and write.
• Pretend & Play: Pretend play offers a creative outlet that strengthens a child's understanding of the world as he acts out stories he knows and situations he observes in the adult world. As imagination grows, dramatic play becomes more complex.
• Opposites: Understanding words that name opposites like first and last, up and down gives children ways to describe the world, fostering language development and comprehension.
- My Discovery House is appropriate for ages 6 - 36 months.
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.
Batteries: Requires 2 X "AA" batteries (demo batteries included).